Do you want to start a business or grow your existing business but you don’t know where to start?
In times past, the best advice you would receive would be to sit down and write a business plan to detail your proposal. However, in today’s fast paced business world, you can’t afford to take six to eight weeks developing a theory about your business model.
Working with Womack Consulting Group will provide you with weekly action items that form the components of a business plan while also testing your business model in the market. Once the eight-week period is over, you will not only have a professional business plan but you will also have experience doing the thing you love to do.
- Strategy Sessions
- Consultation Summaries following each Strategy Session
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, customer budgets, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Consult on business deals from negotiation to close.